MHS Career & Technical Education Program
Welcome to Marcellus High School’s
Career & Technical Education Webpage!
Content managed by the Digital & Multimedia Design Class
(Maddison Brady, CTE Web Page Master)
The Wildcat News Network
MEC Grant Provides Funding for VR Equipment
Students enrolled in the Digital and Multimedia Design program are learning to create virtual reality (VR) media content. Students will be using a GoPro 360 Fusion and Oculus Headset to create educational VR content. The equipment was funded through Midwest Energy & Communications’ (MEC) Strengthening Schools Grant Program. The first project is to create a VR field trip for middle and/or elementary school students on beekeeping. This and projects like this would not be possible without the support of MEC’s grant program.
The Cat Shack
Click on image above to view current commercial
- Adam Frank and Erin Ridenour
Assistent Managers :
- Tiffany Marriot and James Gooden
Current Hours for the Week :
- Tuesday 2:55 p.m. - 3:10 p. m.
- Wednesday 10:42 a.m. - 11:12 a.m.
- Thursday 2:55 p.m. - 3:10 p. m.
- Friday 10:42 a.m. - 11:12 a.m.
- Buy 1 Takis get one Free
- Buy 1 get the second 1/2 off of the following items (no mix and match):
- Regular M&M's
- Flamin' Hot Cheetos