Welcome! Food is a big part of everyone’s well-being, and Marcellus Community Schools students need a place to eat where they can connect with others, recharge, and enjoy a sense of happiness in their school. That’s why we serve food kids love to eat and create programs that encourage fun and discovery.
Our foodservice team is passionate about using fresh, nutritious, minimally processed and locally sourced ingredients, and we foster a sense of adventure in students through experiential learning activities – all with healthier students, healthier communities, and a healthier planet in mind. Our goal every day is to make sure that Marcellus Community Schools students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than when they came in!
To learn more about our foodservice partner, click here.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us!
Kyle Dumkow, Director of Dining
Services, (269) 926-7501
Summary of The Marcellus Community School Charge Policy
- Marcellus fully participates in the CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) Plan--a federally funded non-pricing meal service for schools and school districts.
- One meal per student is accommodated for both breakfast and lunch free of charge.
- Additional a la carte items are available at charge. Only students with a positive balance may purchase these items at retail.
Online Application and Payment System
Two simple steps now that will set you up for a year of Success!
Step 1: Go to our Family Portal to quickly fill out the forms to see if you qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits. It is the request of the school system that all families apply to ensure that all that qualify receive benefits for the current school year.
- A NEW FORM must be FILLED out EVERY SCHOOL YEAR for benefits to be extended beyond the 30 day grace period.
- This will also allow you to link your students as a family.
Step 2: Use this site to check current balances and deposit money on your student’s account now and in the future.
Questions / Concerns
Any questions or concerns please feel free contact
Food Service Director
269-646-5081 (ext. 5502)
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.