“The food that enters the mind must be watched as closely as the food that enters the body.” – Pat Buchanan
- Food Service Web Portal
- Free Reduced Application 2017-2018
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application – Apply Online
- Parent Information Regarding Free and Reduced Lunches
- Marcellus’ Wellness Policy
2017/2018 Marcellus School Food Service News
|Elementary Breakfast||7:47am – 8:05am|
|Middle/High School Breakfast||7:40am – 7:53am|
|High School Students||10:42am – 11:12am|
|Middle School Students||11:37am – 12:07pm|
|Elementary 1st/4th/6th Grades||11:25am – 11:45am|
|Elementary 2nd/3rd||11:55am – 12:15pm|
|Elementary Kindergarten/5th Grades||12:20pm – 12:40pm|
|Elementary||FREE||$2.50 ($0.40 reduced)|
|Middle/High School||$1.00 ($0.30 reduced)||$2.75 ($0.40 reduced)|
Summary of The Marcellus Community School Charge Policy
- Students are to pay for all meals in advance, it is encouraged that all students carry a positive balance on their lunch account.
- In the event that money is not on the account prior to their purchase, students will be allowed to charge up to $12.50 before they are no longer allowed to charge a meal of their choice but instead will be given an “alternative meal” consisting of a cheese sandwich, fruit, vegetable and milk.
New this year, we are using MEAL MAGIC as our point of sale system.
- Parents will receive daily emails when their students accounts at balance $3.00 or less.
- Online payments will be able to be made on all accounts.
- Parents can view what the students are buying, restrict ala carte purchases as well as view balances.
- Apply online for Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits.
Two simple steps now that will set you up for a year of Success!
Step 1: Go to https://www.Lunchapp.com To quickly fill out the forms to see if you qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits. It is the request of the school system that all families apply to ensure that all that qualify receive benefits for the 2017-18 school year.
- A NEW FORM must be FILLED out EVERY SCHOOL YEAR for benefits to be extended beyond the 30 day grace period.
- This will also allow you to link your students as a family.
Step 2: Go to www.sendmoneytoschool.com register on this site so you can check current balances and deposit money on your student’s account now and in the future.
Any questions or concerns please feel free contact
Food Service Director, Quinn Tabbert
Equal Opportunity Employment
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.